Introduction Post

4/23
This post will regard my relationship with media, as this blog will mostly be about. My relationship with media has always been present, as I've grown up in the generation of technology. Currently the form of media I use the most is social media like Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter. Mostly my interactions have been quite beneficial however I have been noticing the negative effects of social media on my life more recently. Social media has crafted my mindset to really make me think about the material things of life and reflect on what I don't have. I think this can be credited, largely, to the advertising that is targeted towards teenagers and my audience. This really has opened my eyes to see how everything can have a negative aspect to it. But it has not stopped me from continuing to interact with media in most forms.
Related image

Comments